Japan Port of Kitakyushi - Port Departure Time

donaldsc

We are on the Azamara Quest 15-Night Circle Japan Tour which departs Tokyo on 27 April 2019. My booking confirmation shows that we leave Kitakyushi at 8:00 PM on 5 May . A guide I am corresponding with says that the port timetable shows that we leave at 6:00 PM instead of 8:00 PM.

Which one is correct?

DON

• 2 weeks later...

Donaldsc

My husband and I are on the cruise before yours departing on April 14, 2019 and are interested in getting some private guides. Would you be willing to share the name of the guide you are working with in Kitakyushu?

If you have info on guides in other ports we would be interested in those as well.

So far Azamara is not listing any excursions except for Busan and we would like to begin planning our time in the ports now.

Donaldsc

My husband and I are on the cruise before yours departing on April 14, 2019 and are interested in getting some private guides. Would you be willing to share the name of the guide you are working with in Kitakyushu?

If you have info on guides in other ports we would be interested in those as well.

So far Azamara is not listing any excursions except for Busan and we would like to begin planning our time in the ports now.

Hi Cruise Gal#16,

Hope you join us on our roll call and sign up for the meet & Mingle

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2584079