Rain in Caribbean

Ok I’m after suggestions. I’m quite happy whatever the weather happens to be but we have booked a cruise in the ‘rainy season’ - what do you do when it rains ?

Still go to the beach regardless / wander about in the rain getting wet (no coat - never take one to the Caribbean!) / find a quite corner to read and people watch or put the drinks package to good use :D:D.

Just wondering :)

Gill

Wait for it to stop,;p

Thanks for all the replies great fun reading them all - wait for it to stop especially made me chuckle :D:').

Almost packed and ready to go and very much looking forward to our cruise on Allure (first time FL and Allure) and especially looking forward to whatever the weather brings :D:D

Gill

Ok I’m after suggestions. I’m quite happy whatever the weather happens to be but we have booked a cruise in the ‘rainy season’ - what do you do when it rains ?

Still go to the beach regardless / wander about in the rain getting wet (no coat - never take one to the Caribbean!) / find a quite corner to read and people watch or put the drinks package to good use :D:D.

Just wondering :)

Gill

We go to the Caribbean all the time. just got back from CocoCay. Had maybe a 1/2 hour rain storm. Normally in the Caribbean it is like Florida - afternoon rain showers than last 5 minutes.

If we get a rainy day, we do what you do, we sit under the overhang at the pool, have drinks and watch the world go by.

The week before this, we were on CocoCay when it rained. Many people returned to the ship.

We were on the wave jet tour, and got stuck out, as the rain was so heavy we could not see the islands to navigate. So got an extra long trip. :)

Got back, and after lunch, it started light rain again. Many people just went swimming. Others took shelter and waited it out.