How many times allowed at specialty restaurants

ShipShapely

Per the Oceania FAQ:

Guests are permitted to make the following reservations in our specialty restaurants - which vary by ship, category and length of cruise:

Marina and Riviera

Owner’s Suite, Vista Suite and Oceania Suite

Cruises 7 days or less: 1 reservation at each restaurant

Cruises 8-17 days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 3 reservations at each restaurant

Penthouse Suite

Cruises 17 days or less: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Concierge Level Veranda, Veranda, Ocean View and Inside Stateroom

All cruises: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Insignia, Nautica, Regatta and Sirena

Concierge Level Veranda and above

Cruises 7 days or less: 1 reservation at each restaurant

Cruises 8-17 days: 2 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 3 reservations at each restaurant

All other categories

Cruises 17 days or less: 1 reservations at each restaurant

Cruises 18 days or more: 2 reservations at each restaurant

—-

Be sure to make your reservations online as soon as you are eligible (log into “My Account” and it will have a reminder when you can make reservations).FYI, you may be able to make more reservations onboard, go to the reservations desk on Deck 4 on the day you wish an extra reservation, and if you are flexible about time and sharing, they may have some availability.

You book in advance according to the post above

You can go to the reservation desk (desk 5) each day & see if there are any openings for that evening

Sometimes you get lucky sometimes not

If you are in a PH & above you can order in from the Specialties

The food quality is the same in GDR & the Terrace just different menus

check the Oceania forum if you have more questions

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Edited by LHT28

Thank you all very much for prompt answers. Feel a little silly. Could've tried to look at FAQ myself. We sailed on Riviera in 2017 and loved it except that I got sick - had to miss a few things. We loved Toscana - did not like Red Ginger, had to miss Polo unfortunately. Main dining room was awesome. The Terrace Buffet at dinner, however, we thought we pretty awful actually. The lobster tails and steaks were sitting around on steam tables and just were not good. Nothing compared to the quality of the other venues. Terrace was wonderful however for breakfast and lunch.

Thank you all very much for prompt answers. Feel a little silly. Could've tried to look at FAQ myself. We sailed on Riviera in 2017 and loved it except that I got sick - had to miss a few things. We loved Toscana - did not like Red Ginger, had to miss Polo unfortunately. Main dining room was awesome. The Terrace Buffet at dinner, however, we thought we pretty awful actually. The lobster tails and steaks were sitting around on steam tables and just were not good. Nothing compared to the quality of the other venues. Terrace was wonderful however for breakfast and lunch.

Marina is the sister ship to Riviera not much different other than crew & art work :halo:

Since the currant purpose of the "specialty restaurant" is to make money, they wouldn't mind it if you ate there multiple times a day. This is from a guy who was around when concept started. Huge steak dinner was a whopping $5 extra.

Since the currant purpose of the "specialty restaurant" is to make money, they wouldn't mind it if you ate there multiple times a day. This is from a guy who was around when concept started. Huge steak dinner was a whopping $5 extra.

Obviously you have not sailed on Oceania :rolleyes:

No upcharge for specialty restaurants on Oceania. I have since become educated from the time of my original post. Even if you are only able to reserve one each in the four specialty restaurants before you get on board (in veranda or concierge cabins) .... you may still eat at any of these restaurants additional times depending on availability on additional evenings by making a reservation once on board.