Beverage Package - 5 day Bermuda cruise

We are using OBC from the RCC credit card to buy our deluxe beverage package. On a cruise this length, can we buy after the first day (meaning the second day)? I doubt I'll have 6 drinks the first night so it would make more sense to wait.

We know it's cheaper to buy before boarding, but the OBC can't be used for that as we have been told. We're not big on-board spenders either so for us, this is the best use for it.

Thanks.

OBC is from RCCL Visa points. We've been told no twice, but we'll give another try right before the cruise... like I said, we have a couple of years worth, and this is where we intended to use them. Would rather overpay with points than shell out more cash. Bermuda cruise, I don't need to book excursions.

We are using OBC from the RCC credit card to buy our deluxe beverage package. On a cruise this length, can we buy after the first day (meaning the second day)? I doubt I'll have 6 drinks the first night so it would make more sense to wait.

We know it's cheaper to buy before boarding, but the OBC can't be used for that as we have been told. We're not big on-board spenders either so for us, this is the best use for it.

Thanks.

Not really. Buy it now in the cruise planner on sale at 42.00 per day. Wait until you are onboard and it will be at 60+ per day. The 6 night package onboard could be 70.00 more then the 7 night at a discount.

OBC is from RCCL Visa points. We've been told no twice, but we'll give another try right before the cruise... like I said, we have a couple of years worth, and this is where we intended to use them. Would rather overpay with points than shell out more cash. Bermuda cruise, I don't need to book excursions.

The OBC has to show up in the Cruise Planner on Royal's website before you can use it for pre-cruise purchases. OBC from Visa points is posted in order of sailing date, so it's possible that yours has not yet posted.