New to RC.. booking ?

eeudj

Hi all!!

I am super excited for my first RC cruise, I will be sailing on the Liberty of the Seas next summer and have some questions...

I went on to the RC website to get info on price for drink and dinning packages but could not find an actual price? I am a Carnival cruiser and it seemed their site was a bit more user friendly..... I also wanted to know where to go on the site to look for specials, discounted drink packages etc..or is there any?

Your guidance is appreciated TIA I am sure this is not the last you will hear from me : )

Prices for various items will be in your Cruise Planner on Royal's website. It may be too early for some or all items to show up. If so, keep checking. There's no typical or usual time for the various reservations to open.

I think you will love Liberty. Once booked, we often get emails about sales on things like excursions and beverage packages. Keep your eyes peeled!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As stated cruise planner is what you want for excursions, dining, beverage packages, your calendar, etc. It might be to early for a lot things. It might show up gradually. I am still waiting for options to show up on Radiance for our May cruise. My sister seems to be able to see more than I can, she has more points than I do, so could be why. Keep checking for new options to show up and discounts. We love LOS. She's a beautiful ship. Enjoy!