Good inside cabins on Reflection

I always get a balcony by my sister does inside.. last year we were on Equinox and I was shocked at the size of her cabin it was the size of mine without a view. Not like NCL, RC or Carnival. you could actually walk around the bed, there was cupboards above the bed as well and a love seat and desk. :D

Thank you. I haven't had an inside for a few years but it's just not work the extra for the cruise I'm looking at. Hard to go back inside! I always sleep better in an inside cabin though.

I just thought, like some other rooms, i.e. oceanview at the front, hump balconies, that there were some special inside staterooms.

Thank you. I haven't had an inside for a few years but it's just not work the extra for the cruise I'm looking at. Hard to go back inside! I always sleep better in an inside cabin though.

I just thought, like some other rooms, i.e. oceanview at the front, hump balconies, that there were some special inside staterooms.

I agree I sleep better as well in the pitch black of an inside cabin, plus I like the cost. We book higher cabins now , one for the perks like drink package..I keep telling my DH we could get oceanview and have perk but he insists on at least having a balcony.

This Nov we have booked a sky suite because he hates eating in main dining room so this way he can try luminea restaurant. This is the most expensive cruise we have taken to date ...as they say you can't take it with you so might as well spend it...lol;p

This Nov we have booked a sky suite because he hates eating in main dining room so this way he can try luminea restaurant. This is the most expensive cruise we have taken to date ...as they say you can't take it with you so might as well spend it...lol;p

Going thru that with my MIL. She will have to be in a nursing home. If you got money you pay until It along with other assets are gone, if you don’t have anything like her niece who was in a nursing home the government will pay for it. We decided we need to spend it and enjoy it and be like everyone else and depend on the government. 🤑

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

I have not stayed in an inside cabin on Reflection but I have stayed in inside cabin on Equinox 3 times and once on Eclipse.

On Equinox and I assume on Reflection there is an inside corridor just forward of the forward elebators which has a row of inside cabins which are more than roomy. Plus being on that inside corridor there is absolutely no foot traffic. We stayed on Deck 9 in 9160 and slept like babies. Plus it's only a short walk up to pool deck. These are category 10 cabins I believe.

On Eclipse we got upgraded to a category 9 inside I believe it was 1096 or 1026 on deck 10. This seemed larger because there was more interior space because it was more rectangular with a wide side as you walked in. Plus there was no sofa only a sitting chair which really opened things up. We spent 14 days in that one and DW had no problems with it. The deck was mainly Concierge class so it was really quiet as there was little foot traffic, the halls were wider and ceilings higher so it seemed spacier.

I hope this helps you.

Enjoy your cruising days.