What I Learned From These Boards

-I was expecting the poolside ice cream machine and freestyle soda machines to always be broken based on reports on these boards but they were always in working order on our trip

Yes... I totally understand how you had that impression. If they shut down a freestyle machine or ice cream some people lose there minds.

I live in south florida with a pool in my backyard, the sun is brutal but Im used to it:halo:, on the other hand I rarely fight for a chair near the pool on sea days :rolleyes:
I rarely by the pool at peak times too, but I do apply sunscreen even when I walk open decks. And always in ports. I learned hard lessons long time ago burning myself.

I rarely by the pool at peak times too, but I do apply sunscreen even when I walk open decks. And always in ports. I learned hard lessons long time ago burning myself.

Of course I protect from the sun and I encourage others to do the same but “ packing extra sunscreen” is not for me specially in a week long cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So glad I read this post...I'm going to to get some plastic bags now and put them in my suitcase:) And, I need to take some things out because you are soooo right, we spend most of our waking hours in a swimsuit and heavy carryons are a pain rolling through the airport, etc. (my DH insists on carryons only...oh well, I get to go on a cruise so I'm happy!!!)

Happy cruising everyone!

Of course I protect from the sun and I encourage others to do the same but “ packing extra sunscreen” is not for me specially in a week long cruise

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I pack and wear really cute rashguard shirts that match my bathing suit top...50sfp. I may not get a tan, but hopefully no skin cancer either.