Tuxedo rental on QM2

BermudaMom

We're on the QM2 in September from NYC to Quebec. I've read in this forum that you can rent tuxedos on board and to head to the shop asap. Can anyone please tell me what shop and am I correct in thinking the shops would only open once the ship has left port? We've never cruised Cunard before so I'm unsure what to expect and my husband would rather not have to pack his tux jacket and trousers for this trip, preferring to rent those. Would appreciate some advice please.

We're on the QM2 in September from NYC to Quebec. I've read in this forum that you can rent tuxedos on board and to head to the shop asap. Can anyone please tell me what shop and am I correct in thinking the shops would only open once the ship has left port? We've never cruised Cunard before so I'm unsure what to expect and my husband would rather not have to pack his tux jacket and trousers for this trip, preferring to rent those. Would appreciate some advice please.

I found a link to recent thread discussing rental prices

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2595395

Regarding which shop to visit on QM2 to arrange for a tuxedo rental, I'm not certain, but I presume it would be the shop within the Mayfair Shops in the upper grand lobby on deck 3 that has a section selling both men's and women's apparel. This is the shop I have highlighted in pink on this excerpt from the QM2 deck plan for deck 3.

102087309_QM2MayfairShops.thumb.jpg.136a709ca44465ed1f90ced228b838fa.jpg

Hopefully someone who has rented formal wear on QM2 can verify that I have indicated the correct shop.

Normally the Mayfair Shops are open from 6:00pm to 10:00pm on embarkation day.