MUTS on Celebrity Reflection

jonsmom

Does the Celebrity Reflection offer Movies Under the Stars?

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" at the current time; however, I thought I read somewhere that there might be some idea to do this on the grass lawn area of some of the Solstice Class ships. Other posters will chime in with more information.

I'm pretty sure the answer is "no" at the current time; however, I thought I read somewhere that there might be some idea to do this on the grass lawn area of some of the Solstice Class ships. Other posters will chime in with more information.

I thought I read that as well

:D

They had one set up on the Eclipse this past May.

I would be surprised to see one on the Reflection because of the Lawn Club Grill being up there.

We were on the Reflection in July and there is now a big screen up on the lawn opposite the LCG. We watched Wimbledon while eating dinner. I know they did a family movie night for the kids one night and showed the World Cup finals on it (and in the theater) as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We were on the Reflection in July and there is now a big screen up on the lawn opposite the LCG. We watched Wimbledon while eating dinner. I know they did a family movie night for the kids one night and showed the World Cup finals on it (and in the theater) as well.

Big screen! It's pathetic compared with the one on Royal Princess. I watched the Golf Open on it last month which was fine as sound wasn't necessary. It's proximity to the LCG will dictate the volume and late night showings unfortunately.

That’s really disappointing. :( I like the atmosphere of the LCG at night. No need to have a big movie screen going while we eat dinner. And it’s big enough, IMO.

That’s really disappointing. :( I like the atmosphere of the LCG at night. No need to have a big movie screen going while we eat dinner. And it’s big enough, IMO.

Agreed. One of my favorite restaurants on Solstice Class and now Celebrity, in their continuous effort to trip over creating new revenue sources, this potential action goes to show why so many customers have a reason to be outraged.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...