Puerto Limon, Costa Rica

nb1005

First time visiting this port in November. Looking for recommendations on excursions with an easy activity level as my mom (78) will be with me. I have looked on the Ports of Call board, but the Costa Rica activity is all old.

What are some must sees? Would love to see the rainforest and some sloths. We are in port from 9am - 6pm and would like the opportunity to do some shopping prior to leaving port.

Any suggestions from all you seasoned travelers would be appreciated. Thanks

First time visiting this port in November. Looking for recommendations on excursions with an easy activity level as my mom (78) will be with me.

As someone that travels with very active people in their 70s and 80s, does your Mom think she needs something easy or is that your idea of what she needs?

First time visiting this port in November. Looking for recommendations on excursions with an easy activity level as my mom (78) will be with me. I have looked on the Ports of Call board, but the Costa Rica activity is all old.

What are some must sees? Would love to see the rainforest and some sloths. We are in port from 9am - 6pm and would like the opportunity to do some shopping prior to leaving port.

Any suggestions from all you seasoned travelers would be appreciated. Thanks

We booked a tour through a private company when we did Costa Rica. Unfortunately I do not remember the name of the company but it sounds like just what your mom would like. It was pretty much a tour covering the highlights of the port, we did get off the bus a few times and yes, saw the Sloths.I believe we even did a short river cruise. The tour was very easy for anyone who is unsteady on their feet or gets tired easily.