Having dinner on the Sun at 7:30. Will I miss all the shows?

zitsky

I'm on the NCL Sun South America cruise in December. I prefer not to eat too late or too early. Most of my dinner reservations are at 7:30. Will I miss the shows? Nothing really excites me but I understand there is music on some parts of the ship until late.

I'm on the NCL Sun South America cruise in December. I prefer not to eat too late or too early. Most of my dinner reservations are at 7:30. Will I miss the shows? Nothing really excites me but I understand there is music on some parts of the ship until late.

Yes. unless you eat fast, you will miss both early and late shows.

Thanks for the replies. We are only doing reservations at specialty restaurants half the time. Then doing dinner at places with no reservations. So if we miss shows some nights, we could still go other nights. I really want to take my time at the specialty restaurants.

I did try to change the time but I was too late. When I went back only times were like 5.00 or 9.00. Obviously many people started booking reservations yesterday.

Thanks for the replies. We are only doing reservations at specialty restaurants half the time. Then doing dinner at places with no reservations. So if we miss shows some nights, we could still go other nights. I really want to take my time at the specialty restaurants.

I did try to change the time but I was too late. When I went back only times were like 5.00 or 9.00. Obviously many people started booking reservations yesterday.

When you get on ship go to the location for reservations..ask crew they'll tell you where..you can change then. NCL only allows so many reservations on-line before cruise so you may be in luck. Must do as soon as you board.

NCL holds tables for onboard reservations. If it is important, then make it a top priority when you embark (the line will get very lomg later in the afternoon and prime time reservations will sell out - as they are now).