Mariner of the Sea - Why SOOOOO expensive

I am sailing the 3 night on October 26th, 2D balcony cabin 8616, paid $759.00 out the door, 2 ppl in the cabin. I booked last spring, and I monitor the prices regularly. I booked when the price was down. Also got $100obc for booking a non-refundable deposit, and my TA added $50 more. I am happy with the booking.

I think the recent ship refurbishment as well as the Coco Cay renovation plays a big part in the price surge.

Back in February I booked a 4 day on Mariner for March 2020 for just $899 for an aft balcony and solo to boot! That $899 is including all taxes/fees PLUS $100 in OBC!

I've been tracking prices for this sailing ever since and it's only gone up up up to where it's almost $1200 now for the same sailing.

Same story here. Booked April ,3020 balcony (, refundable) 4 nights when bookings first came out. Prices now are $250 more.

Sent from my BG2-W09 using Forums mobile app

We are having a family reunion cruise next June 14 on MarinerOS. The prices are ridiculously high and may prevent some from coming along. DH and I are paying 1800 for a balcony room; this is a 3 Day Cruise!! I could do a 4 day Disney for the same price. We also have a 5 day Celebrity balcony with tips, drinks, and $300 OBC for only $1335 total.

Please dont suggest changing the cruise since plans, vacations, etc. are already set for most. I just want your ideas as to why this much money for a 3 day-er?

Most of the schools have let out for summer break. You picked one of the most expensive weeks and a week with the most amount of kids.