How do FCC and SHB work with 3 adults sharing a cabin when only 2 of them have FCCs

Loreni

...and the same 2 are shareholders. Does it matter who is designated passenger 1,2,and 3.

Please let us know if you have any experience with this situation.

From what I understand, you can only have one shareholder benefit per cabin, no matter how many shareholders are in the cabin. The FCC can be used for 3rd passengers for the deposit, but they won't get the OBC.

The 2 that have the FCC should use them as deposits and should be indicated as the 1st & 2nd passengers in the cabin. That way both with receive the OBC. The one that does not have an FCC should be indicated as the 3rd passenger, and will pay a full deposit with no OBC.

Only 1 shareholder credit/cabin. However, if the 2 that own the shares are not related then I believe that each will receive a shareholder OBC once documentation is submitted. Have your T.A. check it out.

If all are linked to the same credit card then in the end all OBC is netted together.

The 2 that have the FCC should use them as deposits and should be indicated as the 1st & 2nd passengers in the cabin. That way both with receive the OBC. The one that does not have an FCC should be indicated as the 3rd passenger, and will pay a full deposit with no OBC.

If only one in the cabin has an FCD, all are entitled to the $100 deposit, but not the OBC.

Only 1 shareholder credit/cabin. However, if the 2 that own the shares are not related then I believe that each will receive a shareholder OBC once documentation is submitted. Have your T.A. check it out.

Even if the shareholders are unrelated, different names and addresses, but they are sharing a cabin, only 1 person is entitled to the shareholder OBC. That really stinks.

If all are linked to the same credit card then in the end all OBC is netted together.

I have not found this to be true either. Everyone has their own statement and OBC no matter what CC is used.

;):ship::D

"I have not found this to be true either. Everyone has their own statement and OBC no matter what CC is used."

When the occupants of a cabin are linked to the same credit card each occupant has their own on board account, but there is a summary account for all which nets all the expenses. Thus in the end OBC is netted to everyone on the same credit card. There is a place in the cruise personlizer when filling out your immigration information where you indicate this.

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I have our 100 shares, and the brokerage statement clearly shows both names. We're going to book a cruise with my BFF tomorrow (3FF sale) and I'm wondering if I should book my BFF with me, and her DH with my DH, to see if we can get the shareholder OBC for each cabin.

I know you can only get one SH OBC per cabin, but I wasn't sure about two cabins each getting SH OBC off the same 100 shares. Has anybody had any experience with this?

BTW, I would plan on submitting the paperwork several weeks apart, just in case anybody remembered the names and thought to question it.

Thanks!

I often travel with my dad and aunt, so we book three in a cabin on a regular basis.

There's no deposit required for the third person, so, as previously stated, have the two people with the FCC's book as passengers one and two.

All three of us are shareholders. We have never tried to get three shareholder credits, but we have always been told that it is one per cabin, regardless of having different addresses or different last names.

We are able to get loyalty credits for all three of us, and that is due to having different last names. When my husband and I travel together, we have the same last name, which causes a forfeit of his loyalty credit. I probably shouldn't have changed my last name when we got married. ;) You would need to have 21 cruises for this credit to apply to you, so it probably doesn't apply. I only mention it because I think some posters are confusing the rules for this credit, with the ones for the shareholder credit.