Ncl bliss observation lounge noisy ?

Cathyd696

Hi ,I’m booked on the bliss soon and I am on deck 14 , cabin 14415 looking at the deck plans my cabin is directly under the observation lounge and very close to the bridge ,

Has anybody stayed in this cabin or would know if there’s a lot of noise from the bridge or above in the lounge , hoping to get a good nights sleep with no doors banging scraping of chairs etc

We were directly BELOW the bridge on deck 13 last week. No noise ever came from the bridge. The only noise we ever noticed was when we were parking into ports. As far as Observation Lounge noise, we spent a lot of time in there, but was pretty quiet where we stayed (on the sides closest to large model of the Bliss enclosed in glass). We found the forward area of the OL where the bar is to be more busy/lively and rightfully so. But I don't think at night/early morning it would be an issue to you, in my opinion.

We were directly BELOW the bridge on deck 13 last week. No noise ever came from the bridge. The only noise we ever noticed was when we were parking into ports. As far as Observation Lounge noise, we spent a lot of time in there, but was pretty quiet where we stayed (on the sides closest to large model of the Bliss enclosed in glass). We found the forward area of the OL where the bar is to be more busy/lively and rightfully so. But I don't think at night/early morning it would be an issue to you, in my opinion.

Thanks that’s great to hear I’m ok with a bit of noise through the day just not people partying all night :D

Thanks that’s great to hear I’m ok with a bit of noise through the day just not people partying all night :D

No, there was no late night parties there. At most, people sitting with a cup of coffee and enjoying the alaskan views. And, the lounge is carpeted, so you don't get any of the chair dragging noises you do when you are under the pool deck.

No, there was no late night parties there. At most, people sitting with a cup of coffee and enjoying the alaskan views. And, the lounge is carpeted, so you don't get any of the chair dragging noises you do when you are under the pool deck.

Ah excellent news thanks .ill Start getting excited now :D

I was on deck 14 in stateroom 14110 and could hear absolutely no noise from the Observation Lounge above.

Thats great news .

Your cabin was kinda across the hall , was the cabin , ship rocky at all ? Since it’s kinda near the front ?