Jersey john

Hi

Going on the navigator of the seas for 12 days in October and our cabin is 9200 at the front of the ship.

Has anyone stayed in this room and how did you find it.

Thanks

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

What does Jersey john mean?

We stayed in the same cabin on Freedom. Basically identical. Lots of room. Long couch. Bunk beds for the kids. You have to keep your curtains closed at night so that light doesn't distract the bridge, but other than that, great room.

Hi

How did you find the movement of the boat as the cabin was at the front.

Thanks

Well, I'm not susceptible to motion sickness, so nothing bothers me and I don't notice it. Certainly, the higher you are, the more you will roll from side to side. That's the same in any cabin on deck 9. I don't recall any up/down motion (front to back) because we didn't have any high seas.

One downside is the LONG....LONG...LONG walk to the Windjammer and all things at the back of the ship. But it is good for walking off the calories from lunch. :)

Thanks for that

Any other useful tips when aboard the navigator to watch out for.

Also is there a bar that shows premier football

By Premier Football, I'll assume you mean soccer? I'm from the USA, so premier football would be the NFL to me. :)

Sometimes they show games on the big screen by the pool, but unlikely they would show that. The On Air Club on deck 3 has TVs with sports playing and you may be able to request the match you want to watch.

Just got off a Navigator Mediterranean 14 night cruise a couple of weeks ago.

Sorry, I can't help with the cabin.

Premiership matches were shown outside on the big screen by the pool. Think there is a bar somewhere that shows matches too.

There is no booking for the theatre. First come first serve.

Ice show was different - it all depended on which Muster Station you were on We had 2 sea days either end of our cruise and the shows were scheduled on those days. The Daily Planner had details of which day/time you had been allocated. You need to take your Sea Pass Card to show at the door. However, they did let other people on different Muster Stations go in if there were seats spare 5 mins before the show started.

Food - fussy little eaters will find everything they could ever wish for in the Windjammer. All the same food they serve in the main dining room plus you will find chips, pizza, burgers, beans, eggs, hot dogs etc. Fish, chicken, steak, salads, sandwiches, soups, pasta, jacket potatoes, mashed potatoes, roast potatoes, rice, curries, veg, fruit, cakes, cookies, yogurt, ice-cream machine and cones - the list goes on.