B2B Miami/Ft Lauderdale

Has anyone done a B2B from 1 port to another , on the same day?

Will Royal transport you from one ship to another? In my case--- Port of Miami to Port Everglades .

Do they provide a transfer at all?

Thanks in advance for answering

Royal will provide no transportation between ports.

Best to ask this question about port to port transfers on the Florida Departures forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=495

Has anyone done a B2B from 1 port to another , on the same day?

Will Royal transport you from one ship to another? In my case--- Port of Miami to Port Everglades .

Do they provide a transfer at all?

Thanks in advance for answering

Just use Uber or Lyft.

There was a time when Royal had this service. We did a B2B on the Allure in Ft Lauderdale, then left on the Majesty the next morning. They gave us transportation to Miami and put us up in a hotel. Then transportation to the Majesty the next morning. I think they stopped providing this service shortly after we did it.

There was a time when Royal had this service. We did a B2B on the Allure in Ft Lauderdale, then left on the Majesty the next morning. They gave us transportation to Miami and put us up in a hotel. Then transportation to the Majesty the next morning. I think they stopped providing this service shortly after we did it.

I believe that this service disappeared in 2010 or so. 😜

When you go outside after immigration head for the taxi's.

Generally there is a transport (minibus that holds up to 20) from Miami to FLL and reverse if you're in FLL going to Miami.

Last year the charge was $25 per person.

However, this is spotty due to the amount of passengers on your particular sailing.

You may want to check this out before you go on ship for your first cruise.

UberX or standard Lyft, good for 2-3 passengers and standard bags, between PE and POM should be about $35-40 for the car (not per person). Ride will take about 45-60 minutes. Easy! ;)

I envy those of you who can get away for back to back cruises - my day will come eventually. Have a great cruise! :D

Royal will provide no transportation. We did Allure and Silhouette last February/March. Despite the fact that Silhouette moved to Miami that week, we could not get Royal or Celebrity to help us out. No big deal so we planned to take an Uber until the D Concierge hooked us up with a tour that she said would drop us at the Port. Yeah...but no. We ended up at Miami Airport. Nice tour but we would have preferred the Uber to the port. Live and learn.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk