How long for C&A credits to be applied after a cruise?

Just curious, how long does it take to see the credits earned on a recent cruise to be applied to your C&A profile?

In the past and recently we have seen them applied anywhere from one to two weeks....just keep checking your C&A acct.

What happens if your level changes while on a cruise?

Our level will change from Gold to Platinum on day 4 of our upcoming Symphony cruise. At that time I would like to check Next Cruise for further discounts...for some trips in the future.

I am hoping that Next Cruise will see the total of "Platinum" and offer deeper discounting for future trips if possible.

Jeff

What happens if your level changes while on a cruise?

Our level will change from Gold to Platinum on day 4 of our upcoming Symphony cruise. At that time I would like to check Next Cruise for further discounts...for some trips in the future.

I am hoping that Next Cruise will see the total of "Platinum" and offer deeper discounting for future trips if possible.

Jeff

Your level does not change during the cruise. It will change after the cruise is completed.

Steve

The rule is you don't get the change until after the cruise.

OTOH, you could always mention to the Next Cruise person that you will be going up after this cruise. They might be able to reflect the balcony discount. I wouldn't plan on it, but, there's no harm in asking.

Just curious, how long does it take to see the credits earned on a recent cruise to be applied to your C&A profile?

Also, after waiting the requisite time for the points the be posted they may not appear on the still unimpressive new website. The completed cruise might be on your list of past cruises but your point total may not update. This happened to me recently. I had to go into my profile and change something (like sex from M to F or vice versa) exit the profile, go back in and change it back, and the new point total updated.