Wine, Soda, Water. what's now allowed

Wine: Two bottles per stateroom is the policy. IMO: They usually don't track who is in what room at security. So as long as one person doesn't carry more than two bottles, it might be okay.

Water/Soda: Technically not allowed. Members experience says it is usually okay.

Mini coolers on Grandeur: I think so, but more of a cooler than a fridge (not very cold). Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

How much water are you planning to carry? I've seen lots of people put a luggage tag on a case of water and give it to the porters. More often than not, it shows up at their room.

The fridges are fridges only in the sense they are shaped the same on the outside and the inside. Most are thermoelectric and don't have compressors and don't keep stuff very cold.

Didn't they used to have waters and sodas in the fridges? I used to have them remove everything so I wouldn't be charged for it later.

Correct, they did have water and soda, and snacks for a time too. Perhaps they finally realized that they were wasting more money with personnel removing erroneous charges than the profit they were making from the cooler items.

Is there still an option to order from an in-stateroom beverages order form to fill your fridge (water, soft drinks, energy drinks, and juice)?

Yes, there's an order form, but beyond soda, I don't recall exactly what it lists as options.

What are you now allowed to carry on the ship? Is it still one bottle of wine per person? Water and sofa allowed? Do all rooms on Grandeur have mini fridges? Thanks!

Two 750 ml bottles per cabin (in which there is at least one person 21 or older)

Water/soda policy update: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2672747

Only balcony rooms and suites have a mini fridge. (and the panoramic ov). Interiors and oceanviews do not.