Doubletree Biscayne Bay Miami Versus Marriott Biscayne Bay

Solara

Both offer some rooms with a view of the port and are in a quieter part of downtown. Pool at the Doubletree is amazing! For more nearby dining and nightlife options look at hotels in the Mary Brickell area of downtown Miami - Hampton Inn there is often suggested.

We had a suite in April at the doubletree. We only book Hilton properties. The place was just worn out even though the remodel is fairly new. Chipped sink and floors. Kind of noisy halls. The location was great with a Publix nearby. We had a corner room, huge balcony with a great view. All that said I wouldn’t return. I’d try another hotel next time.

The hot tubs were great though.

We stayed 2 nights at Doubletree in February 2018. Our room was very nice & comfortable. We didn't have an issue with noise....always quite. We had a decent view of the bay, but we weren't bay front. Hotel service was very good.

Metro Mover is close by...a block or so. We used it several times.

We stayed at the Doubletree Hilton in July and loved it. Our room was lovely, not dated. Comfy bed, great balcony with wonderful views. No noise whatsoever. Loved the pool and a whole floor right in the hotel, dedicated to shops, eateries, bars, etc. Also love that Publix is right across the street, with a liquor store to purchase our bottles of wine to take on the ship. Definitely would stay here again. $4 Uber ride to the port.

Stayed at Doubletree in January. Our room was bayfront and very large. We had a view of the ships in port. It was very clean. The bathroom had a walk in shower and even a bidet. We ate in a couple of restaurants in the mall area between the Doubletree and Marriott. Would stay there again.

We had a suite in April at the doubletree. We only book Hilton properties. The place was just worn out even though the remodel is fairly new. Chipped sink and floors. Kind of noisy halls. The location was great with a Publix nearby. We had a corner room, huge balcony with a great view. All that said I wouldn’t return. I’d try another hotel next time.

The hot tubs were great though.

Maybe the suites have not been updated yet? So sorry you did not have a good experience.