How long before you get a cabin assigned for a gty balcony

We booked a GTY balcony cabin on Dec 20, 2017 sailing on Sept 28, 2018. We received our cruise docs today but the cabin has not yet been assigned. Has anyone booked a GTY cabin and how long did it take for you to get your cabin number?

Been same day reserved or anytime up to day of sailing. I've had both and in between. Just keep checking..

Thank you, it helps to know that. Our first time booking a GTY with RCCL. Have done so many times with Celebrity and always got the assignment shortly after booking. So I quess since we got our docs we should not worry about it.

Thank you

Thank you, it helps to know that. Our first time booking a GTY with RCCL. Have done so many times with Celebrity and always got the assignment shortly after booking. So I quess since we got our docs we should not worry about it.

Thank you

If you don't have your assignment by the tme you get to the pier, go to the porters and ask them to make up luggage tags for you. They will be able to look up your stateroom on the manifest.

If you don't have your assignment by the tme you get to the pier, go to the porters and ask them to make up luggage tags for you. They will be able to look up your stateroom on the manifest.

Great!! That is good to know.

Thank you