Car rental close to Hampton inn brickell

ssbeard1

I have. They just said there were several downtown. Said they weren’t sure how close they were (I’m sure they don’t). They were very unhelpful

The downtown car rental offices are about a 15 minute walk or more.

Some of the in-town offices of some car rental companies used to offer to come pick you up before your rental and drop you off again afterwards. You might want to call the downtown Miami offies and see if they will do that. Or of course you could just jump in a cab or an Uber.

You can either walk or take the free metromover to get to the car rental locations in downtown.

There is an Enterprise at the Hyatt, steps from that is an Avis, Buget, and Sixt. Alamo is located in the Intercontinental. There are metromover stops right by them all.

For the first four get off at the Knight Center station. For the Alamo get off at the Bayfront Park station.

Catch the Metromover at the 10th street station or the Brickell station which are both by your hotel.

Thanks for the info. I had called avis to see if there was a metro mover stop close by. I will check out the other rental places you listed.

You are welcome!

The Budget is right next door to Avis. The Hyatt is right across the street from the metro mover station. The Alamo at the Intercontinental is right across the street from the bayfront station.

I also forget that there is a Hertz right there as well.