Which coffee included in drink package?

On Anthem OTS, where do they serve lattes, cappuccino and espresso that is included in the deluxe drink package? Could we get espresso, latte and cappuccino in the MDR? Is Starbucks coffee or coffee drinks from The Patisserie included? Can my husband get coffee with Baileys in it during dessert at dinner in the MDR? Thanks!

I’m confused. Some say that Patisserie is included, and they serve Starbucks there. One person says Starbucks is not included. Do they serve other types of coffee drinks besides Starbucks at the Patisserie which are included? Or is the Starbucks included since it’s not technically a separate Starbucks venue?

I’m confused. Some say that Patisserie is included, and they serve Starbucks there. One person says Starbucks is not included. Do they serve other types of coffee drinks besides Starbucks at the Patisserie which are included? Or is the Starbucks included since it’s not technically a separate Starbucks venue?

My post was referencing the separate Starbucks venue not Starbucks served in other venues

Thank you everyone for clarifying that! Does the Patisserie on the Anthem serve Starbucks lattes and the Starbucks specialty coffee drinks, or just the regular standard Starbucks coffee? I actually don’t care too much for their “normal” coffee but I love their lattes with almond milk or soy milk.

Thank you everyone for clarifying that! Does the Patisserie on the Anthem serve Starbucks lattes and the Starbucks specialty coffee drinks, or just the regular standard Starbucks coffee? I actually don’t care too much for their “normal” coffee but I love their lattes with almond milk or soy milk.
Yes. Starbucks everything.

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

The Starbucks venue is not included in any drink packages

There is no licensed Starbucks venue on Anthem. The packages include specialty coffee anywhere on Anthem, including those that may use Starbucks beans.

Edited by Host Clarea

It is pretty much worth it if you have 4 alcoholic drinks a day. But if you also drink Starbucks it is definitely worth it.

We ended up buying the drink package. Between alcoholic drinks and coffee drinks, it’s worth it for us. Plus we can try different mixed drinks and if we don’t like it, we don’t have to feel guilty and drink it anyway since we just paid for it. We can always get something else.

When I messaged Royal Caribbean on Facebook, they said that Starbucks drinks are not included in the package.

More inaccurate/incomplete info from Royal.

Starbucks drinks are not included on those ships that have licensed Starbucks venues. Currently these are Oasis class ships and Mariner.

Drinks made from Starbucks beans on other ships are included.

Edited by Host Clarea

Starbucks drinks are not included on those ships that have licensed Starbiucks venues. Currently these are Oasis class ships and Mariner.

Thank you for clarifying this! Looking forward to it!

Starbucks drinks are not included on those ships that have licensed Starbucks venues. Currently these are Oasis class ships and Mariner.

Exactly. Did they ask you which ship? It's obvious these people answering have never been on a ship or even know the difference in how Starbucks is sold on various ships.