Payment through RCI website or through TA?

JAMESCC

I remember a few years ago booking through TA, and not being able to make a payment direct through the RCI website. I just booked the other day and decided to check the make payment on the RCI website and it seemed like kit was going to let me. So can I make a payment to RCI direct or just the TA? Does it hurt the TA if I do it through RCI direct?

I have seen that on my reservation but have never tried it. My understanding is that booking through a TA requires you to go through them for everything pertaining to the booking reservation, payments, cabin changes, price drops, etc. You can however book through your cruise planner shows, dining, packages, excursions.

I have seen that on my reservation but have never tried it. My understanding is that booking through a TA requires you to go through them for everything pertaining to the booking reservation, payments, cabin changes, price drops, etc. You can however book through your cruise planner shows, dining, packages, excursions.

Ok excellent. thank you. That is what I thought as well.

I remember a few years ago booking through TA, and not being able to make a payment direct through the RCI website. I just booked the other day and decided to check the make payment on the RCI website and it seemed like kit was going to let me. So can I make a payment to RCI direct or just the TA? Does it hurt the TA if I do it through RCI direct?

If I remember correctly, you booked yourself and are transferring the reservation to a TA. Sometimes the transfers take a few days to go through. You may still have access to the payment function until your reservation is transferred over.

If I remember correctly, you booked yourself and are transferring the reservation to a TA. Sometimes the transfers take a few days to go through. You may still have access to the payment function until your reservation is transferred over.

Thanks guys I think you are correct I have to go through TA for payment. Too bad actually because payment is the only thing easy to find and RCI makes convenient. Its much easier to pay through the RCI site rather than call the TA.

I actually ended up booking right with the TA. The deal was just too good. $2,200 5 days Anthem to Bermuda in a D5 balcony for 3. 2 adults, 1 child, TA paying 2 gratuities and 50 bucks on board credit. We are AFT on deck 11 and for some reason I like being AFT.

Not for me. I send one email to the TA and she pays. Takes about 10 seconds.:)
Yeah I have to call. I mean I could do it through email but it's quite a large TA so it might take a while to get a response.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk