Ovation of the Seas dining

HelloCan anyone who has recently been on the Ovation of the Seas advise how the MDR works. We are travelling with another couple and we are on decks 10 and 12.

Are we assigned a MDR eg Chic or Grande and if so how do we do this? We would like to go to the late dining sitting.

Ovation has both traditional (two fixed times) and My Time (go anytime the dining room is open). Whichever you choose, you will be assigned to one of the dining rooms, and this assignment will be listed on your SeaPass card.

Contact whoever booked your cruise to confirm and/or change your dining method.

Thanks fir your information. I did contact our travel agent who advised we are booked in for the late sitting and we can choose which dining room we go to as the menus are different in each. This doesn’t make sense to us as they would not have a table held in each dining room for us and I thought Chic and Grande have the same menu

Thanks TravellingAway

Thanks fir your information. I did contact our travel agent who advised we are booked in for the late sitting and we can choose which dining room we go to as the menus are different in each. This doesn’t make sense to us as they would not have a table held in each dining room for us and I thought Chic and Grande have the same menu ��

Thanks TravellingAway

Your travel agent has old info. What the agent is describing was called Dynamic Dining, and that was abandoned by Royal a while back. Now all 4 "main" restaurants serve the same food from the same menu that changes each evening.