Seaside Christmas

researchfreak90

Booked our first ever Christmas sailing with some family this last week. Can anyone tell me if everything is business as usual or if things are different for Christmas sailings? do they do special things? decorate? Services for church or other religious gatherings (im not religious but have family that is)? anything else you could offer about Christmas sailing would be great.

I am just looking for information, I don't have any expectations other than a great cruise as I always have. If you don't have something relevant and nice to say please find another thread

Have you checked out YouTube for videos from last year? The Atrium was well decorated and there were special events happening and Santa appeared for the kids via the zipline.

Ill take a look at those. seems like there are a TON of seaside videos to sort through

Booked our first ever Christmas sailing with some family this last week. Can anyone tell me if everything is business as usual or if things are different for Christmas sailings? do they do special things? decorate? Services for church or other religious gatherings (im not religious but have family that is)? anything else you could offer about Christmas sailing would be great.

I am just looking for information, I don't have any expectations other than a great cruise as I always have. If you don't have something relevant and nice to say please find another thread

They will have the ship decorated beautifully.