Disembarkation on the Allure

gqboy1

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone know what the latest disembarkation time on the Allure is? I'm looking to purchase return flights out of Miami and the options are 12pm and 830pm. I'd prefer the 12pm flight but it's $50 more expensive. We will have around 6-8 members so that could mean $300 - $400. I figure if we leave the ship as late as possible and slowly get to the airport it might help fill up the wait time. Thoughts?

I agree - I would much rather get home earlier. Besides, if you stay utill later, you will have to buy dinner and some beverages. I don't know about you, but I can easily spend $20 on a quickie meal at the airport and another $10 for beverages.

Staying on the ship is not enjoyable. You are herded into the theater or some other venue with very little to do other than your cell phone. RCI wants you out of your cabin ASAP. People boarding the ship want you off ASAP. They cannot board until you leave.

Late flight you'll have at least 8 hours to fill. Lunch and dinner can easily cost you $50pp.

Take the early flight.

I don't know what cabins you have, but we were in a JS and they were knocking on our door at 8am wanting us gone. Luckily we were just about ready to walk out the door. Our flight was at 12:30pm so we had asked for a later disembarkation. We headed up to the Windjammer for breakfast and the crew was trying to hurry everyone who was just sitting there talking. After we finished breakfast, we were told to wait by the Champagne bar until we could disembark. Bottom line is they want you off the ship so they can prepare it for the new passengers and there is nothing for you to do but leave.