Drink Package

Do you have to have your soda cup with you when you dine in dinning room to get your drink or do they serve you in a glass at the table. I am trying to avoid carrying around the ship all day. Does that also go for the fine dinning venues? Also, does anyone have a sheet on soda and coffee drinks costs ! Thanks. Bob

I am almost positive that if you give your card in the dining room, or at the bar, you can get your soda, without having to carry the cup.

On a related note, maybe someone can answer me this: We always get the deluxe package. We never even open our soda cup's plastic wrap. We just leave it on a shelf. Do they re-use these? I hate to think of these brand new nice cups just getting thrown away :(

Do you have to have your soda cup with you when you dine in dinning room to get your drink or do they serve you in a glass at the table. I am trying to avoid carrying around the ship all day. Does that also go for the fine dinning venues? Also, does anyone have a sheet on soda and coffee drinks costs ! Thanks. Bob

You only need the special cup to sue the Coke Freestyle machines. If you use your card at a bar or restaurant, your options will be limited to about 6 choices.