Carlos and Charlies closed?

cruizinrican

What has happened to this fun, party bar? Did it close? I did a Google search for them and nothing comes up but a Carlos and Charlie's beach club. Never even heard or seen this place and it's not the I mean. Can so one shed some light on this for me. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Forums mobile app

What has happened to this fun, party bar? Did it close? I did a Google search for them and nothing comes up but a Carlos and Charlie's beach club. Never even heard or seen this place and it's not the I mean. Can so one shed some light on this for me. We leave 2 weeks from tomorrow.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Forums mobile app

It has been closed for a number of years. Snr Frogs is now at that location.

Maybe I'm in error as it's been a while, but I thought the closed Carlos and Charlies was the downtown location. That's where Senor Frogs is at now. I thought the south beach location was still around and just past Sky Reef, before San Francisco and Paradise Beach. Is that one closed as well?

Maybe I'm in error as it's been a while, but I thought the closed Carlos and Charlies was the downtown location. That's where Senor Frogs is at now. I thought the south beach location was still around and just past Sky Reef, before San Francisco and Paradise Beach. Is that one closed as well?

It was still there in January. Haven’t heard of that one closing. OP said that was the only one they found in their search but wasn’t the one they were looking for. I think Carlos and Charlie’s and Snr Frogs are owned by the same group?

Forgot to mention to OP there was also a relatively new Margaritaville at International if they were intersested and it was closer. I don’t know where they are docking.