Picture-A-Week 2018 - Week 37

pierces

11 hours ago, Oakman58 said:

We arrived in Southampton England on Sep 16th, a day early for our British Isles cruise.  After getting situated in our hotel which was near the cruise port I decided to walk to the nearby Westgate Ruins.  As I walked down one of the streets near the ruins I came across these two signs.  I understood that the bottom sign indicated the road narrows but the sign above it caught me off guard.

119ay40.jpg

A closer look at that top sign.

33wnwpk.jpg

Now for the strange event that took place that day, my smartphone not only changed to the incorrect time, it also changed the date to a month and a half into the future.  Had I walked into the Twilight Zone?

Strange indeed - did you try and get any info from the locals?

On 10/27/2018 at 6:59 AM, Oakman58 said:

We arrived in Southampton England on Sep 16th, a day early for our British Isles cruise.  After getting situated in our hotel which was near the cruise port I decided to walk to the nearby Westgate Ruins.  As I walked down one of the streets near the ruins I came across these two signs.  I understood that the bottom sign indicated the road narrows but the sign above it caught me off guard.

119ay40.jpg

A closer look at that top sign.

33wnwpk.jpg

Now for the strange event that took place that day, my smartphone not only changed to the incorrect time, it also changed the date to a month and a half into the future.  Had I walked into the Twilight Zone?

Great picture.

Do agree -- that top sign is very strange indeed and what happened to your phone was also strange.