Premium refresment package

Preziosa

The latest alleged version of the Milkshake Debacle is that with either the Refreshment Package or the Deluxe Beverage Package milkshakes are included in the cover charge at Johnny Rockets. The milkshakes, alone, are not part of either package. I've not really seen a report from where Johnny Rockets is a la carte how that gets handled. I would expect it'd likely be if you buy some food, you can get a milkshake free if you have the package. Who knows. For whatever reason, Royal Caribbean is incapable of knowing and/or publishing anything accurate on the subject. :):)

Smoothies are part of both packages, at least those made at whatever location aboard generally has them that is considered a "normal" bar. I suppose there might be locations on some ships where there's some sort of premium smoothie everyone has to pay for, like a Starbucks-branded location for coffees is treated.

The latest alleged version of the Milkshake Debacle is that with either the Refreshment Package or the Deluxe Beverage Package milkshakes are included in the cover charge at Johnny Rockets. The milkshakes, alone, are not part of either package. I've not really seen a report from where Johnny Rockets is a la carte how that gets handled. I would expect it'd likely be if you buy some food, you can get a milkshake free if you have the package. Who knows. For whatever reason, Royal Caribbean is incapable of knowing and/or publishing anything accurate on the subject. :):)

Smoothies are part of both packages, at least those made at whatever location aboard generally has them that is considered a "normal" bar. I suppose there might be locations on some ships where there's some sort of premium smoothie everyone has to pay for, like a Starbucks-branded location for coffees is treated.

There has been live reports of being able to walk into JRs and get a milkshake to go and it is covered by the packages

Sent from my STH100-1 using Forums mobile app

There has been live reports of being able to walk into JRs and get a milkshake to go and it is covered by the packages

Any beyond the first few weeks when the announcement was first made and milkshakes were listed on the package benefits you could print out from the web site? I'd imagine anyone pushing it with printed documentation from when they bought the package and it was listed might have a chance even now.

But it's not documented now, at all.

So they've printed info, bad or good, and now have removed that info, so what is anyone supposed to be able to tell? Just show up and try? That's what Royal Caribbean should easily be able to remedy, and they don't seem willing to do that.

Removed by 8/16/2018:

beverage_package_snapshot_2018.08.16.png

Still not listed today, 9/9/2018:

beverage_package_snapshot_2018.09.09.png

And really no mention about a la carte pricing that is on Anthem of the Seas, anywhere I've seen yet, except for photos of the menu people have taken, like this one (though from May 2016):

DSC06631-Copy.jpg

It just shouldn't be this difficult to discover what you get when you are paying for something, or to count on getting what you paid for when you get aboard.

I'll be on Explorer of the Seas next week so will get my first chance to see for myself what they will or won't do.

Any beyond the first few weeks when the announcement was first made and milkshakes were listed on the package benefits you could print out from the web site? I'd imagine anyone pushing it with printed documentation from when they bought the package and it was listed might have a chance even now.

But it's not documented now, at all.

So they've printed info, bad or good, and now have removed that info, so what is anyone supposed to be able to tell? Just show up and try? That's what Royal Caribbean should easily be able to remedy, and they don't seem willing to do that.

Removed by 8/16/2018:

beverage_package_snapshot_2018.08.16.png

Still not listed today, 9/9/2018:

beverage_package_snapshot_2018.09.09.png

And really no mention about a la carte pricing that is on Anthem of the Seas, anywhere I've seen yet, except for photos of the menu people have taken, like this one (though from May 2016):

DSC06631-Copy.jpg

It just shouldn't be this difficult to discover what you get when you are paying for something, or to count on getting what you paid for when you get aboard.

I'll be on Explorer of the Seas next week so will get my first chance to see for myself what they will or won't do.

Yes the reports were from this past week.

Just got off Allure today. Myself and 3 family members (2 with deluxe package, 2 with refreshment package) were able to walk in to JR multiple times a day and get milkshakes for free, both for in-house, and to go. I honestly probably had 14 milkshakes over the week (as did my family members), and not a single one of us were charged for any of them. There was no debating with the staff involved, they knew that the milkshakes were included.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums