Best thing to do with baby in roatan

ETaylor1015

What is the best thing to do in roatan with a toddler (15 months) and a 5 and 7 year old ? Is there a favorite tour ? I was reading something about a chair lift to the beach. Is this right from the port? We are on the allure so not sure which port it comes in. We are trying to not bring carseats on cruise so maybe something without a ton of driving?

If I found the correct page Allure of the Seas belongs to Royan Caribbean which means you will be docking in Coxen Hole. The flying chairs are part of Carnival's Mahogany Bay Cruise Complex. AS far as I know, only Carnival guests are allowed onMahoganyy Bay Beach.

This thread maybe of some help:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2674889

What is the best thing to do in roatan with a toddler (15 months) and a 5 and 7 year old ? Is there a favorite tour ? I was reading something about a chair lift to the beach. Is this right from the port? We are on the allure so not sure which port it comes in. We are trying to not bring carseats on cruise so maybe something without a ton of driving?

On Allure you will dock at Coxen Hole so you will not be at the dock with the chairlift to the beach.

We have found it very easy and convenient to book Maya Key with a little one. Boat departs directly from where you are docked to the island- 5 minute ride. On the island you have some animals, room to walk around, pool, beach, snorkeling, gift shop, good bathrooms. This is only available through the ship these days but lunch is included, drinks extra.