It’s MAGIC!

RebelAthena

one day, maybe it was thursday, get up early in the morning with your camera and go up to to the main pool. Magic makes towel animals and has them sitting in almost every chair, and on rafts in the water, all over the place.

Something conquest class never did but they did on both my Magic cruises.

When we were on Magic a couple years ago, someone gave us this tip and I will be forever thankful for it!!!

When you board head straight through the buffet and find the staircase that leads up to the Italian restaurant, unless more people have found this gem, it's quiet and the food is good and made to order. It's nice refuge from the crowds at the buffet below.

When we were on Magic a couple years ago, someone gave us this tip and I will be forever thankful for it!!!

When you board head straight through the buffet and find the staircase that leads up to the Italian restaurant, unless more people have found this gem, it's quiet and the food is good and made to order. It's nice refuge from the crowds at the buffet below.

Is it free on the first day?

Go to Guy’s BBQ on embarkation day. We do that every time we sail on Magic and there is literally no more than a handful of people there. The Alchemy Bar is a great place to spend time at night and listen to a band playing at the Ocean Plaza right next to the Alchemy Bar. Deck 5 has lots of lounge chairs and is usually a pretty quiet place to hang out during sea days