Cheers Question

matt1119

Apologies up front if this questions has been asked before.

I know non-alcoholic drinks don't have the 15 drink restriction, but do they have the 5 minute restriction?

Example : Getting a soda & a bottled water at the same time.

Thanks in advance.

• Like 1

my husband was able to order us both specialty coffees at the same time but he brought both cards and they rang them separately for him

This is the first I have heard of this. Did it work consistently? It would be great to send one of us to the coffee bar while the other is getting ready (or sleeping in). Is this allowed in other places as well?

• Like 1

You have to wait 5 min in between beverages of the same kind (alcoholic or non-alcoholic). So you cannot get 2 non-alcoholics or 2 alcoholic beverages at the same time but you can get 1 of each.

So I could order a spiked coffee at the same time as a speciality coffee? Or a pinata colada at the same time as a smoothie? Or just water in addition to the drink?

So I could order a spiked coffee at the same time as a speciality coffee? Or a pinata colada at the same time as a smoothie? Or just water in addition to the drink?

YMMV in this but reports here are that its basically just water. Have not heard someone successfully order things like coffee and alcohol or smoothie and alcohol. now if you tip really well and get to know the bartender... there is a chance he rings them up a different times so that you dont have to wait but ymmv

This is the first I have heard of this. Did it work consistently? It would be great to send one of us to the coffee bar while the other is getting ready (or sleeping in). Is this allowed in other places as well?

We did this on the Victory It was either me going up or my DW. I did this with the same bartender. Took care of him on the first day and last. No biggie and yes I would order water with each booze at the same time as well.