Drink package on Cruise Ticket QUESTION

Morgsmom

Ok, I searched and couldn't find an answer to this. We upgraded (well, I paid for but who knows what MSC did) from the Drinks on Us to Deluxe Package. My cruise ticket email shows we purchased "490S18" drink package. Can anyone confirm that this is, indeed, code for the Deluxe bev package? :wine-glass::cocktail::tropical-drink::beer-mug::bottle-pop::champagne-toast:

We upgraded to Deluxe but when we got.on the ship it took 3 days and two trips to customer service to actually get it done correctly. Bars were saying we didn't have deluxe but customer service could see it on their computers. It somehow got lost between their computers and a bar manager had to fix it in the end. Also, the fire time I went to customer service, their bandaid solutioj was to put a white sticker on your cards with "Delux" written on it with a pen, apparently that's how drink upgrades on the ship are handled. A bartender I spoke to later said they can override the system manually if they see the sticker on the card even though the system shows some other drink package. What a joke that system is, not to mention the potential for fraud, anyone can bring a white 0.5" x 0.25" sticker and write "Delux" on it and get a free drink package...

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Forums mobile app

I’m looking to upgrade to the Deluxe drink package from Drinks on us also. Can you tell me how much it costs to upgrade?

You'll find the answer on page 3 of the following (under the question "Can I upgrade to the All-Inclusive CLASSIC package?":

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/en-us/Assets/MSC-18-095%20Drinks%20On%20Us%20flyer_new.pdf