Freedom - Suite lounge or Concierge Club?

4 hours ago, rich_cathybrock said:

Appreciate the feedback, and frankly a little disappointed to hear the SL is so crowded, especially on the Freedom which is already overcrowded elsewhere based on the recent refurb to add the new staterooms.

I will wait to see and will report back after February, but if this perk is no perk at all, that would be a shame, and I will be asking the Concierge for access to the DL so we can receive what we paid for if I find that to be the case.  HAL and other lines always have ample space for passengers in their Suite Lounges.  

We don't even drink, but do enjoy the occasional canape and of course, the espresso, as well as the Concierge from time to time.

I am growing increasingly frustrated with what feels like the endless upsell with little benefit, and hope this will not be the case.  Thanks, all, for the help, as always! 

Don't assume the worst without being there.  It all depends on your exact sailing and how many Diamond + and Pinnacles there are in addition to the suite passengers.  And whether the Diamond + and Pinnacles prefer the CL to their other options.  Also I think most reports of over-crowding have to do with getting free drinks during the happy hour.  Other than those hours we have mainly found the CL to be nearly empty.