Gifts and Wi-Fi

mekia2001

If I purchase gift shop items online will they be in the room when we get there? I would like to have some gifts for my girls when they first get to their room if possible.

Also I want everyone to have Wi-Fi access at the same time so we can communicate without having to share log ins. I noticed that if I try and purchase it online it gives me the option to select each person in the room but will that give us different log ins?

TIA

You can text each other with just the carnival app which is only $5 each

They want access to other social media sites as well. We also plan to use Whats app for communicating because my sister recently cruised and she said it worked better than the hub.

• 3 months later...
On 9/12/2018 at 6:04 PM, mekia2001 said:

Also I want everyone to have Wi-Fi access at the same time so we can communicate without having to share log ins. I noticed that if I try and purchase it online it gives me the option to select each person in the room but will that give us different log ins?

TIA

eachperson gets a sign and sail card.   on each card will have a folio number-- thats the log on information

On 9/12/2018 at 6:17 PM, mekia2001 said:

They want access to other social media sites as well. We also plan to use Whats app for communicating because my sister recently cruised and she said it worked better than the hub.

then you will be buying the premium package because that app doesnt work with the other packages.       what was the issues with her Hub App?