Should I go from a spa balcony to an H6? Need very quick answer.

cruisegal40

$45??? I've never paid for an upgrade, but at that price I *definitely* would. It would be worth it just for the priority embarkation and disembarkation (on port days).

If you don't have kids, I would also pay the extra $150 each or whatever and get the spa pass.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Forums mobile app

So mad right now. TA called back. He missed a couple of zeros. It's 4500.00 not $45.00. Wow how do you mess that up. Very disappointed. Really kind of mad. He also missed out on an M6 for us on Tuesday.

Tell the t/a that you recorded the call and he is required by law to honor the $45 quote....worth a shot.;p

So mad right now. TA called back. He missed a couple of zeros. It's 4500.00 not $45.00. Wow how do you mess that up. Very disappointed. Really kind of mad. He also missed out on an M6 for us on Tuesday.

I figured that out after I read the 1st post

I'm actually surprised the posters even remotely thought it was $45

Ccers are usually much more astute ..

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Ccers are usually much more astute ..

My thinking was that the travel agent had a last second suite cancellation but had someone willing to pay for the spa mini suite (not the suite). With the sailing in about 24 hours, someone desperately wanted to fill the empty suite. The solution would have been to slide someone in a spa mini suite into the empty suite and sell the now empty spa mini suite.

My thinking was that the travel agent had a last second suite cancellation but had someone willing to pay for the spa mini suite (not the suite). With the sailing in about 24 hours, someone desperately wanted to fill the empty suite. The solution would have been to slide someone in a spa mini suite into the empty suite and sell the now empty spa mini suite.

Touché. Very funny

Sent from my iPad using Forums