MSC Armonia - Nitty Gritty Questions

FGJones

FGJones, I am on the May 27 sailing also (and from Ohio lol O-H...). When we sailed on Divina out of Miami in 2016, the docked at 7am and our sail away was 7pm, same as Armonia. We arrived at around 11am and people were boarding. Unfortunately, I think everyone arrived at 11am and it took roughly an hour to get through the line onto the ship. I am hoping that this time it is a little better, but expecting the worst. Any tips from other previous guests would be great!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Reds4life said:

FGJones, I am on the May 27 sailing also (and from Ohio lol O-H...). When we sailed on Divina out of Miami in 2016, the docked at 7am and our sail away was 7pm, same as Armonia. We arrived at around 11am and people were boarding. Unfortunately, I think everyone arrived at 11am and it took roughly an hour to get through the line onto the ship. I am hoping that this time it is a little better, but expecting the worst. Any tips from other previous guests would be great!

I - O  🙌

On 9/15/2018 at 1:29 PM, Fostelo said:

Captain scala just announced on insta that he will be armonia’s new captain from December [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I've just managed to get the meet & mingle numbers up so that we'll have one on our cruise - this being the main reason (I'm really hoping to meet the man at the event).  Of course, another reason is that it'll be the first time I get to go to one as it's our first MSC cruise out of the US.  :classic_biggrin:

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/17/2018 at 10:27 AM, FGJones said:

Any guesses if seats for the local Cuban music will be reserve-able?  

I wonder if they will put out a drink package comparison guide to include the mojitos and new beers and remove the gelato as a perk listed for some of the drink plans, assuming that is the takeaway homemade ice cream listed on the comparison guide.  I don't see a gelato place and an ice cream place on the deck plans but I could be overlooking it. 

Here’s soms drink menus from the Mojito bar onboard 

486EDC19-A310-4BEF-95B9-6DB4D854D8C9.jpeg

52089727-C266-430D-96EB-74DAC2154575.jpeg

71ECB3B1-BF1D-45C2-B26B-F78F70C56E46.jpeg

BD6055B3-51E5-4494-9F54-A5E238DB7EC9.jpeg

9DE9712C-670A-4F48-9A68-127DCB3ADDC7.jpeg

691A8D10-AD0A-4593-88CF-96CFBBCB8013.jpeg