Allure Oceanaire show: 8 am and 11 am ?

bryanjaync

Sailing 10/7 on Allure. Both website and app are showing lots of shows of Oceanaire .... including 8 am and 11 am !!

Yes in the mornings (with evening shows too) ! Seem strange, is that the norm. Also on the app, for my cruise they are listing movies to the show: Solo (Star Wars), Last Jedi, Justice League, Tomb Raider, and others. Nice to see it in advance.

And what in the heck is a Black Light Puppet show in Adventure Theater ??? Just for kids? Sounds interesting though?

I noticed this too (same sailing). They definitely never had morning shows when we were on Allure last year, and the last several cruise compasses haven’t shown those times either. I wonder if they are placeholders for practice sessions that somehow got coded incorrectly? Regardless, I booked the evening shows because I am almost certain these won’t materialize (especially the 8am when in a port!)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sailing 10/7 on Allure. Both website and app are showing lots of shows of Oceanaire .... including 8 am and 11 am !! Yes in the mornings (with evening shows too) ! Seem strange, is that the norm.

So,,,, remember to book you aqua show early in the cruise. That way, if it gets canceled due to weather or sea conditions, you have opportunities to see another show.

And what in the heck is a Black Light Puppet show in Adventure Theater ??? Just for kids? Sounds interesting though?

It's just what it sounds like.

It's a puppet show, in Adventure Ocean, in Adventure Theater, done with black light.

Example (NOT from the ship)

95268ff831937e46e18ffe391871df73-rimg-w720-h405-gmir