What do i pack?

CSRAJ81

:confused::confused: Sailing on October 4 out of Bayonne on the ANTHEM OF THE SEAS and wondering what to pack since we are sailing to Canada. Always sailed to warm islands so that was easy, but i don't think i will need shorts and tank tops for this trip:(. I'm thinking jeans, some button down shirts and a couple of sweat suits? Anyone have any ideas?

:confused::confused: Sailing on October 4 out of Bayonne on the ANTHEM OF THE SEAS and wondering what to pack since we are sailing to Canada. Always sailed to warm islands so that was easy, but i don't think i will need shorts and tank tops for this trip:(. I'm thinking jeans, some button down shirts and a couple of sweat suits? Anyone have any ideas?

Right now it is very warm - check the weather forecast for the time you will be there. Weather can change quite quickly.

Go with layers! Take a rain jacket, fall jacket, sweaters, sweat shirts, tee shirts, jeans, sweat suits etc. I would even pack a cheep pair of gloves just in case. Next week it will be in the high 60's in NYC and the Canada ports can be 10 - 20 degrees cooler than NYC the father up the coast you go. Besides it will be chilly on the water if you go outside on the deck.

The record high in St. John, NB, for October is 88° F. and the record low is about 20. The range for Halifax is slightly less extreme. So you will probably need to take at least one outfit for warm weather, plan for the majority of your clothes to be for the middle of the range, and have something to add under a windbreaker/rain jacket if it's cold.

I agree, layer. I brought levies, sweaters, med jacket, We sailed from Quebec to Fort Lauderdale saw temperatures from 40's upon landing in Quebec into the 50's throughout the Canadian provinces and not hitting 70's until Boston. This was in 2015. As mentioned check the weather forecast for each Port you will be visiting for Oct. Bring a Poncho also just in case.

Go to your favorite weather site on October 1st. Check the extended forecast. Go to your closet and chose some clothes according to the temperatures and weather. Also, have clothes to wear whist you are on the ship (including swimwear).