Happy Hour

lakes15

18 hours ago, courticeguy said:

If you drink beer, purchase more at happy hour prices and take them to your cabin. They will give them to you unopened.

Would it be really tacky then to ask for one drink with no ice that I could take back to my cabin and consume the next day - in my cabin?  I can't handle more than one and my husband only drinks non alcoholic beer.

59 minutes ago, Peggy Tuten said:

Would it be really tacky then to ask for one drink with no ice that I could take back to my cabin and consume the next day - in my cabin?  I can't handle more than one and my husband only drinks non alcoholic beer.

Absolutely nothing is tacky, they will do whatever you wish. People walk around with drinks all the time so you can carry one back from your cabin at lunch if you wish.

1 hour ago, aa7yy said:

Do you remember when it was 2 for 1 ?  Maybe two years ago.

About a year ago, buy 1 second for a $1

Just now, buy 1, second $2

I see $2.00  off each drink coming.

This last cruise they moved Happy Hour from the Lido bars down to the Ocean Bar and Billboard at around half way. The good news is  it was poring down rain. The bad days is it would of been nice to be outside on the warm sunny crossing.

My favourite place for happy hour is the crows nest. Sadly it seems that this will be the last ship before refurbishment that will have that venue

Just off the Kdam. There was a 4-5 PM happy hour in the Billboard daily with overflow going to Lincoln Center. There was also a self serve snack buffet set up during this time. Also happy hour in the Crow's Nest from 10-11 PM nightly. 

The 4-5 HH was very crowded on sea days and we had plenty of those since one of our segments was a transatlantic crossing. Staff did have a hard time handling the volume on some days.