Question about perk for Ben and Jerry's "Sweet"

GalwayGirl03

I realize they get access to the concierge club and free ice cream but do they get priority seats for shows and breakfast/lunch in chops too? My inlaws will be in this room for our December sailing and we will be in the VP (now getting full suite benefits yeah!!!) so we are just trying to figure out if they will be able to go with us to Chops and sit with us at shows...

Thank you!

I realize they get access to the concierge club and free ice cream but do they get priority seats for shows and breakfast/lunch in chops too? My inlaws will be in this room for our December sailing and we will be in the VP (now getting full suite benefits yeah!!!) so we are just trying to figure out if they will be able to go with us to Chops and sit with us at shows...

Thank you!

Shows are not a big deal as the suite seating area may not be desireable. plus you can get your choice of seats just by getting to the threater early. Chops depends on if they give them a gold SeaPass card and could vary cruise to cruise. Speak to the concierge about it.

• 3 months later...
On 9/25/2018 at 6:49 AM, matj2000 said:

Go to the "Search Forum" button.

Do a title search using "ben and"

This will bring over 100 ongoing threads about the ben & jerry sweet.

wrong, there are only 2 revelant threads for the Ben & Jerry Suite. All the others are roll call boards and not all are Royal Caribbean.

My family of 5 were in a grand suite so had full suite gold card benefits and my inlaws were in the ben and jerry sweet.  They didn't have the chop's dining for breakfast and no free room service but reserved seating and concierge lounge access.

They had both a regular blue sea pass card and an additional gold card that said no dining privilege on it.

Edited by GalwayGirl03

3 hours ago, wolfcathorse said:

wrong, there are only 2 revelant threads for the Ben & Jerry Suite. All the others are roll call boards and not all are Royal Caribbean.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?q=Ben AND Jerry AND Suite&search_and_or=and

Gets 109 pages with different search terms "Ben AND Jerry AND Suite", only in the RC forum