How to obtain a wow band for Anthem sailing

dwardlaw

Hi all we are sailing on the Anthem on 11/17/18 I was wondering how I could get a wow band.

My grandson is sailing with us on this cruise and a wow band would be great for him so he can keep it on all the time and not leave behind of lose it like room key card.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Hi all we are sailing on the Anthem on 11/17/18 I was wondering how I could get a wow band.

My grandson is sailing with us on this cruise and a wow band would be great for him so he can keep it on all the time and not leave behind of lose it like room key card.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Go to Guest Services after you board.

Any info would be great.

Thanks

Board ship through the door on Deck 5. Walk forward. Go down the pretty staircase one level to Deck 4. See crew in front of Boleros selling WOW bands. Purchase.

:)

OK, link works, but I still don't understand what this does for me. Can I use it to enter the Diamond Lounge, enter my stateroom? Can I get a drink with it instead of using my seapass?

You can use it for everything you would use your SeaPass card for, except for getting on and off the ship.