Best Barefoot Beach cabana

LuvWilliam

Hi! We are going on Harmony at the end of next month and have just received an email from our Royal Genie. Can anyone tell me what cabana would be best with an 18 month old and a 5 year old? I don't think an OTW one would be great with the baby and the ladder. Can anyone recommend an on the beach cabana?

Hi! We are going on Harmony at the end of next month and have just received an email from our Royal Genie. Can anyone tell me what cabana would be best with an 18 month old and a 5 year old? I don't think an OTW one would be great with the baby and the ladder. Can anyone recommend an on the beach cabana?

B1 or B2. B1 is the best.

Actually, B1 is right near the water's edge. I was there last Friday on Allure and had the B1 cabana. B2 is also at the water's edge on the opposite side of the beach. The "S" cabanas are toward the "back" of the beach near the entrance and buffet. Last year I had an "S" cabana that was the second one to the left as you entered the beach through the gate.

B1 was a great location. The cabana has a ceiling fan, although you don't feel much of a breeze from it. The furniture was nice and looks like it's been upgraded since I was there a year ago. There is a slightly longer walk to the buffet, but not far as everything is still right there on the beach.

The over the water cabanas weren't very high over the water, but you're right, I do not think they would be good for small children. At least with the B1 (and B2) children can play in the sand right next to the cabana.

Have a great time!