Pictures taken by RCL

shetex

Is it possible to still purchase a picture taken by a RCL photographer once the cruise is over?

I was looking for a picture taken on Embarkation day of our group. When I went to the photo place onboard and their Embarkation album only had 76 photos in it. I tried to explain to the staffer that 3000 people just got on that ship, there’s no way they only took 76 pictures. She went looking for the rest of the pictures but never came back.

I really wish RCI would contract with the same group that does the photo service for Disney. If you get the package, the photos show up on your phone about 10 minutes after they were taken. You have 30 days to access and purchase photos if you don't have a package. Truly easy to use.

I really wish RCI would contract with the same group that does the photo service for Disney. If you get the package, the photos show up on your phone about 10 minutes after they were taken. You have 30 days to access and purchase photos if you don't have a package. Truly easy to use.

Wow!! Insight into the cost of Disney cruising!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had the digital package on Mariner, and you can download the pictures to your phone while on board. They also give you the thumb drive with the photo's at the end of the cruise. This was the first RCI ship we had been able to download the photo package while onboard (and we always get a photo package....Nancy is very photogenic :)).

It would indeed be nice if you had an option to purchase photo's after the cruise if you didn't buy the all inclusive package,

I wish there was a way to purchase after the cruise, as well. After my Voyager cruise out of Galveston in 2008 with my dear friend, I was able to order several more photos once we returned home. I can't recall what the website was, but the link was given to us while onboard. I'd love it if that service was still available.