Coffee & Cones on Caribbean Princess, can you use Coffee Card punches?

hubble

I'll be on the Caribbean Princess in a few weeks, and was just wondering if I will be able to use coffee card punches for the frappes and coffees at the Coffee and Cones venue. Specifically the Mocha Milkshakes (on Frappe menu). Now that they have gone to the electronic coffee cards with the use it or lose it 15 punches per cruise I'm just looking to see where I'll be able to use up all my punches during a voyage. Anyone who has been on board the CB lately and knows first hand, please let me know. Thanks!

Since they have a "coffee" menu that includes both coffee and frappe (this is an espresso based drink) I wanted to see if coffee and cones will honor your card there too. At the International cafe, you can use your card for their coffee drinks and frappuccino/blended iced coffee drinks.

I'm looking for first hand information, so if anyone has been on the CB and attempted to use their coffee card @ coffee and cones, please let me know if they allowed it or told you no. Thanks.

We were on the ship in May and most folks we saw were using coffee cards rather than a charge to their onboard account. Not many - people didn't seem to know that the ice cream venue now had coffee. Cards supposedly are still good so I don't see any reason for them to stop.

Cards with no punches are valid until August 31 2019. Language on their page suggests that all unused punches will expire on that date but if they write a date on an existing card that doesn't have one then the punches would expire at the end of that cruise.

https://www.princess.com/html/global/personalizer/ssv/beverages/coffee-physical-card-disclaimer/index.html

Weird - address above now goes to the new package info instead of physical card. You might want to go to

coffee package details and hit the physical card link from this address:

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-gifts-celebrations/gifts-and-services/culinary-delights-wine/

Edited by LeeW
link change

Cards with no punches are valid until August 31 2019.

Not sure what you mean by the above comment?

A card with no punches is no good at all after the cruise it was issued on.

Cards are good with punches until August 31 2019. ;)

I interpreted LeeW's comment to mean cards with no punches used.

I'll be on the Caribbean Princess in a few weeks, and was just wondering if I will be able to use coffee card punches for the frappes and coffees at the Coffee and Cones venue. Specifically the Mocha Milkshakes (on Frappe menu). Now that they have gone to the electronic coffee cards with the use it or lose it 15 punches per cruise I'm just looking to see where I'll be able to use up all my punches during a voyage. Anyone who has been on board the CB lately and knows first hand, please let me know. Thanks!

Just got off the Grand yesterday. I had the coffee package on my cruise card. The register would NOT allow me to use the coffee package on the milkshakes and wanted me to charge the $5 to my card. I declined.

I also had the soda and more package. Just went to the bar and had them make me a "shake".

Just got off the Grand yesterday. I had the coffee package on my cruise card. The register would NOT allow me to use the coffee package on the milkshakes and wanted me to charge the $5 to my card. I declined.

I also had the soda and more package. Just went to the bar and had them make me a "shake".

What did you ask for at the bar to get a "shake"? I assume it could it be a Boozy shake if you have sip'n sail?

The coffee package (and the former coffee card) has never covered milkshakes. The soda and more package has covered them, at least in the past.

The coffee package (and the former coffee card) has never covered milkshakes. The soda and more package has covered them, at least in the past.

Maybe that’s why when I tried to use it at the Crown Grill for dinner I received a sheepish grin from the HW.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums