Currently on Vision - Any Questions?

mzk90

So since it includes IT and Vision doesn't have the interactive TV's would that call for new replacement TV's to be added ?

What I'm getting at is being able to access the HDMI input and use our Fire Stick/Personal Device.

Any chance you might have to ask this question?

Royal is highly unlikely to add interactive TVs to older ships.

Drink vouchers can be used in the MDR during HH according to the MDR staff. In addition, Russell was unexpectedly able to use a voucher in Giovanni's!

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Usually it's "all or nothing". Either all of the dining rooms (including specialty) or none. :)

That's what I was thinking. :)

We sailed the TA on Vision last August prior to this 12 night Mediterranean cruise on her. We have very much enjoyed the ship on both of these cruises. The crew is friendly and extremely accommodating. We normally sail for the itinerary, and with the 8 long port days on this cruise we haven't missed any of the bells and whistles of the newer and larger ships. I think it would be nice to have interactive TV, but it's been very easy to obtain a record of our cabin charges or book what we want with a phone call or visit to GS.

When the ship returns to the US and begins the more relaxing Caribbean sailings the atmosphere and needs might be different though. A few more upgrades would probably be appreciated, even though unlikely.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk