Cannot Find Confirmation on MSC Website

namklis

Hi, I've just received my confirmation from my agent. I tried entering the confirmation number and names etc exactly as it is on my confirmation but the site keeps giving me an error that the booking can't be found!

Anyone else experience the same problem before?

Thanks

I have been trying to price out cruises for the last few days. Sometimes it behaves well, but mostly it drives me crazy. I will input my Voyagers Club number, it takes, then when I try to log in, it says invalid login for that number. Or it says my number is invalid. I finally booked with an agency, and my booking is right there when I log in. Only hiccup is that when I click on Voyagers Club, it wants me to join, even though my number is on the booking. EM

Make sure you are on the correct website. If you booked from Canada or the States then you need to be on mscusa website. Your booking number should work there. The European website doesn’t recognize North American bookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I've just received my confirmation from my agent. I tried entering the confirmation number and names etc exactly as it is on my confirmation but the site keeps giving me an error that the booking can't be found!

Anyone else experience the same problem before?

Thanks

I ended up having to use my legal first name and my middle name (2 separate words), on the first name line. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the suggestions, will try the US website and fill names. It's strange that their systems are different for different countries- surely a reservation on a particular sailing should show up anywhere?

Make sure you are on the correct website. If you booked from Canada or the States then you need to be on mscusa website. Your booking number should work there. The European website doesn’t recognize North American bookings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks so much joeyjeremiah

This was the problem. I was on a wrong site apparently. All sorted.