Gift Selection

Got an email from Royal that shows all the gift selections available per C&A designation.

I tried to post the file....but it's over the CC limit. So I did a couple of screenshots.4eca4f436d59e7a7538c0bd9d0886ef8.jpg904cf68b3a301533d2a990acc75aa2da.jpg

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

When I first saw your post, I thought it was going to say the website had been fixed and we could choose the gift on the website. Then I saw the bottom part about calling.:(
I had Royal email me the choices instead of asking for all the choices when I call tomorrow. I'm taking my mom on the Vision TA and wanted her to choose the gift.

Really don't understand Royal's reasoning for not having it on the website?

Beyond their capability.
If Royal can hire someone to build a billion dollar ship....they should be able to hire a competent web designer.

It has become a complete joke!! Wonder if it was brought up on the Prez cruise or were they too busy kissing butt??[emoji41]

Edited by Beachammo

I used the list and ordered mine for my upcoming ones yesterday. No problem. I don’t know why they didn’t just email the link. Lol.
Taking up a paid customer service rep's time instead of a simple developed page on the website. Unbelievable!

Taking up a paid customer service rep's time instead of a simple developed page on the website. Unbelievable!

I agree, but it is what it is for now. It’s a little thing to me, honestly. My grandchild being really ill at Children’s, that’s a big thing. I was glad for a physical list in hand and not someone reading me a list.

I agree, but it is what it is for now. It’s a little thing to me, honestly. My grandchild being really ill at Children’s, that’s a big thing. I was glad for a physical list in hand and not someone reading me a list.
Sorry to hear about your grandchild. Mine means everything to me. Kinda puts things in perspective.

Reminds me that it is the 4th Qtr of the year and time to make donations to my favorite charities.

• 2 months later...
On 12/28/2018 at 11:21 AM, StephandFred said:

Great info and the link is better than talking to the call center peeps (if you cannot understand them)!

It would be even better if they simply put that choice back on the web site the way it was.

• Like 2