Free Spa facilities

kayelbee

Hi,

Could anyone enlighten me as to which spa facilities are free on the Queen Victoria?

For instance is there a free sauna or steam room, that type of thing.

Thanks.

Yes,if the same as QE,there is a free sauna in the gym changing rooms.Our one had a large window in it looking out just astern of the bow.

From the Cunard website

"Queen Victoria's & Queen Elizabeth's Cunard Royal SPA PASSPORT

The following charges apply to the Royal Bathhouse (hydro-pool and thermal suite).

Prices:

1 day for $35

3 days for $90

5 days for $125

10 days for $200

20 days for $300

The passes are valid for any day and can be used as many times as desired on that day, i.e. before breakfast, after lunch and before the evening entertainment as long as it is the same calendar day.

Spa passes are not currently available to book prior to your cruise, you can purchase*a pass*via the Spa reception desk once you are on board."

Both brian1 and Host Hattie are correct. As Brian1 said QV has a free sauna in the changing rooms (or it did in April this year). There is no steam room . There is also the Royal bath house where there is a sauna, steam room and thelasotherapy pool. These need to be paid for as per Host Hatties post.

Thank you for your replies.

Is the sauna in the changing rooms single sex or mixed? I assume it is in the area of the changing rooms as opposed to actually in the changing rooms themselves.

Could my husband and myself use the same sauna at the same time?

Thank you for your replies.

Is the sauna in the changing rooms single sex or mixed? I assume it is in the area of the changing rooms as opposed to actually in the changing rooms themselves.

Could my husband and myself use the same sauna at the same time?

No there is one in each gender changing room.

There are 2 types of sauna on board. The first is actually in the male and female changing rooms, a seperate one in each. These are single sex as they arre actually within the changing rooms. I have seen people in these clothed and unclothed. These are the free saunas

The second is in the Royal bath house. These are clothed and mixed. These are not free and a per day fee applies as per Host Hatties post.